Color Touch Relights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairloverr

Reaction score
Hi Geeks I have just got myself some Color Touch relights to try out never used them before.

I was wondering what level can you use them on? Like the /86 can you use them on an orange level? would it tone it?

I wonder what type of blonde each of the relights would give?

thank you.xx

Last edited:
The reds and blonde tones can be mixed to make lovely shades of pink!

The relights aren't very strong, I would use them on a pale yellow but not much else. I put /18 on highlights the other day (yellow) and it didn't budge much. A bit, but not much.

The reds are fantastic though. But if I had an orange I would put on an 8/69 illumina.

The relights aren't very strong, I would use them on a pale yellow but not much else. I put /18 on highlights the other day (yellow) and it didn't budge much. A bit, but not much.

The reds are fantastic though. But if I had an orange I would put on an 8/69 illumina.

I even used color touch 8/81 and didnt do anything? I wonder what level you need to use the 8/81 to work?as I have used it in the past and did nothing at all.. same yesterday I better get myself some 8/69

I am having a hard time to get a line to tone brassy hair. Like something when I do ombre or something else the ends always are left brassy if its tinted hair and wella dont do like a 7/16/7/18 8/16 etc it does 9/16 and most of the time as its tinted hair wont lift to a 9 at first..

so I bought relights 86 thinking it would work. :(

Can illuminia be used as a toner? as its a permanent colour?

Can illuminia be used as a toner? as its a permanent colour?

You can always use permanent colour as a toner, especially the 10 line, that is what its designed for :lol:

I've used Illumina 7/81 to tone hair that has not lifted that much before.

I use illumina and Pastel to tone xx

illumina 9/60 is beautiful for taking out brassy yellow tones.
also i love to use 10/36 , 10/ 9/ , and etc.
Im also a big fan of using 13V with illumina to bump the base a bit for a very natural finish

illumina 9/60 is beautiful for taking out brassy yellow tones.
also i love to use 10/36 , 10/ 9/ , and etc.
Im also a big fan of using 13V with illumina to bump the base a bit for a very natural finish

I'm a little bit cautious of 9/60 i use it more as a pastel lilac because i find the tone so strong!

Latest posts

Back