Colored gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaspeers

Reaction score
Just wondering if it matters what brand of colored gel you use with brand of gels... i use lechat gels, and thinking of trying out sallys colored gels with lechat gels - do you think this will be ok? And would it be ok to use other color gels with this product? I have a couple people who have asked about colors but i havent been able to offer anything other than polish which i would like to...

Don't know about the brands you are using, but "layering" them should be okay. I use NSI & IBD colors with OPI Axxium and H&NH traditional gels all the time.

Yes, you can layer one brand over another ... just make sure you know what to do regarding any prep (filing or wiping or not wiping) before doing it so that it lasts well for you.

Thanks geeg, yes i have looked into prep already. Spoke to a lechat trainer yesterday who was very helpful, but was discussing lechat products - only dawned on me to try other products once i got off the phone as delivery from germany for lechat is now £25! Shocking

Sorry to hijack I just wanted to find out specifically if it would be ok to layer a coloured soft gel over brisa (before i am confident custom colour blending and have attended the training)? I assume you would still be able to file the soft gel off despite it being a soak off gel? eg. calgel/bio

Dont know the answer to that, but re the top part of post, i just saw that gel polishs are also available AARGH why so much choice lol

Sorry to hijack I just wanted to find out specifically if it

would be ok to layer a coloured soft gel over brisa (before i am confident custom colour blending and have attended the training)?

I assume you would still be able to file the soft gel off despite it being a soak off gel? eg. calgel/bio

Yes to both!!

Latest posts

Back