Colour advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinless

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some color advice. I have a customer, who wants to get from the color she has now into some red copper, you have the pics attached, what do you think?
The first 3 pics is how she is, the other one is what she wants. I would say her base is about 5 to 6, but she has blond color on the midlenghts and ends. The hair type is fine to fine, i would not go with bleach but i would much appreciate your advices. Thank you !

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

red-hair-color-pic-1.jpg

That looks like a craZy colour in the pic! Very bright. Nice x

I would do a mix in majirel in loreal I'm not trained in the just use there reds because they are lovely and it looks like a mix between 6,60 + 6,46 have a look into there shade chart

To get that intensity I would use some mix tones containing direct dyes into the mixture. Here's a l'oreal formula you could use:

1 Tube 7.44 (Majirel) + 1/2 Tube Copper Mix Tone (Majirel Mix) + 75ml 20 vol.
(If you want more copper-red use 7.45 or 7.46)

Apply to the lengths & ends first, then apply to the roots for 35 mins.

To get that intensity I would use some mix tones containing direct dyes into the mixture. Here's a l'oreal formula you could use:

1 Tube 7.44 (Majirel) + 1/2 Tube Copper Mix Tone (Majirel Mix) + 75ml 20 vol.
(If you want more copper-red use 7.45 or 7.46)

Apply to the lengths & ends first, then apply to the roots for 35 mins.

Good advise this is exactly what I have! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497485.048259.jpg
Slightly drunk here! Haha x

Latest posts

Back