Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I was just looking for some advice. I've been doing my clients hair for the last two years, she has bleach roots, and then a base 8 toner. However as of late she feels her hair has gone dry around the front and started to break slightly. In terms of the bleach I use 3% around the hair line and sides and then 6% throughout. She's naturally a base 6, but when done she likes to be on the lighter side of an 8. I'm just wondering how to make the condition better, I'm so careful not to overlap the bleach and use Moroccan oil in my bleach. We're going to try foils for our next app, but I was just wondering if anyone could recommend another way? Originally I was thinking a tint? But my client likes no warmth and likes to be on the lighter side of an 8 and she's so use to having bleach I'm worried she won't feel as bright. Suggestions? Thanks x

Forgot to say in this instance I use schwarzkopf, but open to wella to X

Invest in a product like Goldwell SilkLift you want regret it!

Invest in a product like Goldwell SilkLift you want regret it!

Thanks colourgirly, will look into that. Is it available to buy from the likes of capital or from goldwell themselves?

I do all my foils (back then one side then top then the other side) but I leave out an inch on both sides and do the faceline very last.. Does or use the semi developer with bleach on the sides- also use conditioner on the ends to minimise over lapping

Latest posts

Back