Colour/bleach on clients clothing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snmlondonhair

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

Accidents happen -as much as we wrap our clients in cotton wool.
I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a client message/call complaining about colour/bleach on their clothing? I'd never heard of this before, but recently one of my stylists had a client demanding a refund for their top.
Now we've had another lady message about her top.
What would you offer if a client complained??

I have of course took all the steps to make this right for future clients -plastic capes over EVERY colour client from now on [emoji30]

Accidents do happen, it will make you more aware for next time hopefully! It happened to me a couple of years ago, she was so angry! I gave her a free product as an apology and she's been coming back since, luckily with no more issues as this lady can turn!

It is difficult to contain the situation with a client who has colour on their head, sometimes that's when they feel it's the best time to stretch their neck and foils come out or a client with glasses who when your not looking puts their glasses on while pulling out some foils!! (They are there for a reason) or when they remove their glasses and colour smears on their face and you don't realise till it's stained already, lol... gotta have eyes like a hawk!

Oh dear it happens! Happened to me once with a gown and towel but the client insisted on moving around, going for cigarettes ect she wasn't too bothered though. A free product is a good idea or maybe a discount for their next service? Atleast your aware now to prevent it happening x

And I don't think I'd refund the top as she could give you any price

Hi, I'd ask the client to bring the top in to show the damage the colour has caused and go from there with remuneration that you see fit. If not willing to do that, may be trying it on! Most clients having a colour make sure that they are wearing clothes that don't matter if an accident was to happen.

Latest posts

Back