Colour change help, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkes1980

Reaction score
Hi all! Hope you're all well!
Got a colour q for you! My client is a natural base 5, she's been having clynol 8.99 all over for some time and now wants to go back to more like her natural colour with hopefully a few highlights, going to be taking test cuttings before doing it to see if her hair will lift ok with bleach! But I'm a bit worried about deciding what colour to go for as the all over colour. I've got very little confidence in myself when it comes to colouring so I thank god for this site when it comes to big colour changes!! Thanks all in advance!
Oh! And as I'm mobile there is no particular brand I'm tied to! But I am tied to Sally's as my supplier as there is nothing else near me! :-/ x

Could you not weave some of the 8 out to keep and flood with a nice semi/quasi brown??

8.99, is that like a violet?

8.99, is that like a violet?

Oooops if that is the case my idea is straight out of the window lol I don't use clynol but I assumed it may be a light caramel/copper colour :-/

It is a violet yeah! But thanks for the replies so far.... :)

its very violet hun.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I remember the clynol .99 used to fade to red is the 8.99 similar?, If it is should just be a case of waiting for it too fade and blending in in . I probably wouldnt try to hi-light it if it was still bright purple!

It has faded quite a bit, it's been about 8 wks since last coloured as she's been so undecided about what she wants to do, it's still showing a hint of violet tho! :-/

Anyone got any suggestions?!

Has she got much regrowth? Id probably go for something like a 6.3 mixed with 6 on the ends , but i would expect some warmth to still come through as its a very strong colour

I'd say she's got a good couple of inches regrowth to be honest. Thanks for your advice!

Latest posts

Back