Colour change Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerae2477

Reaction score
So I have a client who had been dying her hair black all over for Years.. Shop brought dye, and now wants to go the main colour Kim is in this pic. I have used affinage eraser several times now but I never trust them fully and alway dubious about what results they will give. She is a natural base 6 and has very thick long hair ... I know the eraser will only lift so far but if it hasn't lifted enough can I go over with a bleach bath to lift further? And what would you say in wella were the main colours she is not the root stretch color please?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392240447.517233.jpg

So I have a client who had been dying her hair black all over for Years.. Shop brought dye, and now wants to go the main colour Kim is in this pic. I have used affinage eraser several times now but I never trust them fully and alway dubious about what results they will give. She is a natural base 6 and has very thick long hair ... I know the eraser will only lift so far but if it hasn't lifted enough can I go over with a bleach bath to lift further? And what would you say in wella were the main colours she is not the root stretch color please?

View attachment 55970

This is a complete colour correction job. Advise her there's no gtee she'll get to this colour, do a couple of test strands first, one from the front & from the back, see how they turn out.

I am doing the tests tomoro :) and she understands that this probably will not be done in one sitting

Latest posts

Back