Colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemmarose

Reaction score
I had red hair- elgon colour 6/50 + 77/53 I have colour removed it, done a bleach bath on 40 vol and bleach on 40 vol. Then I have applied elgon 8/00, 8/1 and 8 all mixed together as a full head colour. It is now way too golden. How do I go from this colour the the colour in the picture that I have posted next to it. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381175154.716945.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381175165.145594.jpg

Personally, i would start by making some highlights and tone them with loreal (dialight/luo) 9.12 or 9.21+ 1-2 drops of blue mix and 10vol. After, i would take roots and lenghts and colour them with 7.11 (inoa/majirel), 20 vol (6%) and 2 cm/tube of Green Mix (to cut off the red shades, if you can still seem, even in the light)

I had red hair- elgon colour 6/50 + 77/53 I have colour removed it, done a bleach bath on 40 vol and bleach on 40 vol. Then I have applied elgon 8/00, 8/1 and 8 all mixed together as a full head colour. It is now way too golden. How do I go from this colour the the colour in the picture that I have posted next to it.View attachment 44761 View attachment 44762

A Colour remover
Bleach bath 40 vol
THEN bleach with 40vol
THEN another colour!
You are lucky you have hair left!
Please go to a salon. You cannot create that picture without the help of a qualified hairdresser x

A Colour remover
Bleach bath 40 vol
THEN bleach with 40vol
THEN another colour!
You are lucky you have hair left!
Please go to a salon. You cannot create that picture without the help of a qualified hairdresser x

Exactly as I was thinking x

Latest posts

Back