Colour change!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you backcomb the ends and apply the root colour you can't go wrong x

It's not so much the technique as I've done it plenty of times. It's the fact she is so white blonde and being sure I use the right colours xx

O right, do some test pieces to make sure the colours don't go too dark or not dark enough x

What did you end up doing? X

I also useloreal and pre colour alot but wouldn't advice to use Majored for this but dial light as this is what they are for then you can decide if its permanent or semi you want to use but in my experience the dial light/richess range cover better for these techniques. I agree with a 7.34 as this will add the undertone needed the you could use a flat base 7 then if she wants it warmer when it comes to touching up use a 7.3. you could massage the pre colour to the roots at the very end then rinse. I used to love pre colouring with gelee but as you work with L'Oreal as well you will be aware that they discontinued this but you can get it if you search on line and a little goes a long way as it 1:2 ratio and last forever so can be kept. I used the last of mine just yesterday �� lol

Oh and for the ends you will need to do the pre colour then wash and dry then do the base colour then I would rinse and dry again then do the lighter colour but let me know what colour you decide for the ends and ill advise �� as theres a great technique that I find is great

Latest posts

Back