Colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mels

Reaction score
Hi All,I am a self employed hairdresser who rents a chair in a salon.Just after abit of feedback.Currently I have full gd foils,12/69 12%,9/16 9%and at the front a few bleach 9% scattered.what would you advise if I wanted to have just my roots painted on .My base is a 6, with probably 5% grey mainly at the front.I would like it light as possible without going brassy.In the past I had 12/69 12% left on 30 minutes with heat but it went brassy at the roots .Any ideas?? Thanks

Hi All,I am a self employed hairdresser who rents a chair in a salon.Just after abit of feedback.Currently I have full gd foils,12/69 12%,9/16 9%and at the front a few bleach 9% scattered.what would you advise if I wanted to have just my roots painted on .My base is a 6, with probably 5% grey mainly at the front.I would like it light as possible without going brassy.In the past I had 12/69 12% left on 30 minutes with heat but it went brassy at the roots .Any ideas?? Thanks
I find 12/69 always leaves a strawberry blonde colour to the hair. 12/89 or 12/81 are my go to's. Leave for the full 60 mins with out heat. Heat usually causes warmth when lifting.

I find 12/69 always leaves a strawberry blonde colour to the hair. 12/89 or 12/81 are my go to's. Leave for the full 60 mins with out heat. Heat usually causes warmth when lifting.
Thanks,may give it a go 👍

Latest posts

Back