Colour changing gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
Ok so does anybody know what the colour changing gel polishes are pleasee? Thanks in advance

I think crystal nails do some of these colour gels. Also i think perfect do a gel polish too. I want to buy some too:):)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ment to say perfect match...

I bought 3 bottles of lechat perfect match mood polish the other day. So far I love it! Waiting for more brave souls to try it out on. Used Gelish base and tio and so far so good.

I have the crystal nails ones and love them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 538
Maz jus wonderin do u use crystal nails for most of ur gels as iv came across ur pics on this before and love ur nails..

Ment to say perfect match...

Those are just the LeChat Mood Gel-Polishes. Perfect match is just their soak-off gel line with matching nail polishes

Last edited:
I think u can order them online

Thanks everyone need to try them out :)

I went to LeChats website, couldn't find a distributor in Canada but they have them all over the world. They put me in contact with a distributor and my polishes came in the mail a few days later. :)

Bluesky on eBay do good colour changing gels. I use them with gelish base and top coat. Clients love them.

I've had mine done colour changing (thermal) by pina parie. They were lush xx

Bluesky on eBay do good colour changing gels. I use them with gelish base and top coat. Clients love them.

Bluesky is a swear word on here lol!! Xx

Latest posts

Back