Colour changing gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylormadenails

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which colour changing gels are best? X

LeChat make one x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Gel II have some fantastic colour changing gel polish, known as Reactions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I'm liking the look of lechat! So many to chose from ... What's your most popular and I might buy the one to try it out. Thank you so much x

They do one that is a dark almost black with red sparkle when cold that goes ruby red sparkle when warm... Gorgeous

Le chat moonlit eclipse and angels breeze are my favourite although angel breeze maybe more summer colouring as when your hands are warm it changes to very very pale pink.

Where can I purchase lechat? I can't se to find a uk distributor. X

Orly gel fx shade shifter. Get it from Graftons stockists (pompadour) x

Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much guys for all your help...can't wait to buy them x

Just wanted to say thank you guys!! Loving them x

In my nail spa I use LeChat's they have beautiful shades and everyone who wears it finds it hard to go back to one color polish. Loves by all ages.

Nails By Mirely
Miami, Fl

Sent from my LG-P769 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone, I've not used colour change gels yet, are you finding they last as long? :)

Hi everyone, I've not used colour change gels yet, are you finding they last as long? :)

Yes, just as long as the regular gel shades.

Nails By Mirely
Miami, Fl

I assume wanting a colour changing gel - Lechat/Orly etc - would mean having to invest in a new lamp as well?! Shellac really does feel so limited compared to what other gel brands are offering at the moment :(

I assume wanting a colour changing gel - Lechat/Orly etc - would mean having to invest in a new lamp as well?! Shellac really does feel so limited compared to what other gel brands are offering at the moment :(

Most of the brands can be cured in a CND Shellac UV lamp. For example, LeChat says it must be cured in "a 36 watt UV light."

Most of the brands can be cured in a CND Shellac UV lamp. For example, LeChat says it must be cured in "a 36 watt UV light."

Thanks, I'm just always reading on here that you should always buy the associated lamp with the brand. But I might get one just to see how it cures :)

Thanks, I'm just always reading on here that you should always buy the associated lamp with the brand. But I might get one just to see how it cures :)

Generally, you should. But if you read the instructions for that brand, it may give instructions for using other lamps. For example, OPI has an LED lamp, but also gives instructions for using a 36 watt UV lamp.

Generally, you should. But if you read the instructions for that brand, it may give instructions for using other lamps. For example, OPI has an LED lamp, but also gives instructions for using a 36 watt UV lamp.

Thanks, that's helpful x

I've recently bought some of the LeChat colour changing gel polishes as there is a new UK distributor.

I've been curing them in my shellac lamp with no issues at all :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418768986.559472.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418769005.141798.jpg

Latest posts

Back