Colour changing Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Just to make double sure it's not me in the wrong but CND do not make a shellac polish that changes with temperature do they?

Just to make double sure it's not me in the wrong but CND do not make a shellac polish that changes with temperature do they?

No, but I think orly do.

Le chat perfect match do one that changes colour, its something like mood changing xxx

brilliant thank you ladies!
i was asked the other day if i do the colour changing shellac?? i said no because shellac dont make such a thing. then i saw a local salon advertising colouring changing shellac so was begining to think i had missed something!!

I'm just wondering if i should put a wee bit on my facebook page about this colour changing shellac not being real? or that it may be real from a different brand but it really should not be advertised at shellac.... thoughts?

There's definitely one made by Orly called Gel FX Shade Shifter. I have seen a few videos of how it works with hot and cold water and they used CND Shellac underneath it. Maybe your client saw this video and got confused?

There's definitely one made by Orly called Gel FX Shade Shifter. I have seen a few videos of how it works with hot and cold water and they used CND Shellac underneath it. Maybe your client saw this video and got confused?

Yeah could forgive the client for that but this salon is advertising it as colour changing shellac with photos! And it looks well weird on nails!x

I second that bluesky makes colour changing.

Yup it's bluesky! Looks pretty cool though.

Le Chat do loads of them.. Clients love them. Very weird though...your forever looking at them and wondering why your pinky and thumb are different colours lol

Yup it's bluesky! Looks pretty cool though.

The photo I saw it looked flipping awful, was a horrible colour with random bits of chunky glitter!
The orly fx stuff looks good though!

Someone I have one fb has posted a video of her bluesky colour changing gloop at work. Sorry I can't call it anything else.

Latest posts

Back