Colour correction help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Been mobile for years and don't do many colour corrections . My client box colours her hair base 6 and has chosen 7.43 , I use majirel . Have not used colour reducer before as back in the day it was a good old bleach bath so was thinking to lift a shade with reducer and 7.43 diarichesse but adding some base to root area , avuce appreciated and also how much would you charge for colour reducer , thanks , Sally x I will be doing a strand and patch first as it's been a while since I have coloured her hair x

The colour reducer will leave the hair looking like an undertone of raw yellow or orange depending on the natural depth. Also, you need to choose the same tone but a depth 1-2 levels higher when recolouring. So either an 8/ or a 9/

You should always charge a premium price for colour correction when using a colour reducer as it's a premium product that won't cause any damage to the hair, unlike bleach which can leave hair patchy and affect the porosity and the service takes longer to complete.

The colour reducer will leave the hair looking like an undertone of raw yellow or orange depending on the natural depth. Also, you need to choose the same tone but a depth 1-2 levels higher when recolouring. So either an 8/ or a 9/

You should always charge a premium price for colour correction when using a colour reducer as it's a premium product that won't cause any damage to the hair, unlike bleach which can leave hair patchy and affect the porosity and the service takes longer to complete.
Thank you AcidPerm , will definitely do strand test , will try 8.43 first x

Latest posts

Back