Colour drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahg

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone can tell me where to get colour drops at im in the united states and i want clear colours like pink and purples and i cant find it in acrylic and i was told about colour drops...please help...thank u:wink2:

Hi there! Young nails do drops in Blue, Red and Yellow so these can be mixed to most colours. Alternatively you could buy them in the Jelly collection from Nfu oh! These are acrylic powders that are transparent and come in so many colours they will make your head spin! I am sure you could find a stockist if you Google it! Sorry I can't be of any more help!

tuff enuf nails do colour drops & colour explosion powders & suppy the US xxx

Tuff Enuff Nails aka Ten ( tuffenuffnails.com) has a ton of colour drops and pigment powders and their awesome, I have a bunch. :p

thank you guys i think the young nails kind will work. Its hard to get ahold of nuf.oh in the US or i would consider gettin it. now it just pendin my accoount right now to make sure im really a nail tech so as soon as my accounts active ill probably order it unless anyone eles has any other suggestions

Artistic nail design colour drops come is 6 different colours and are available in the US from quite a few places i think .... i have also used the young nails ones...but they are only available in 3 colours i think

Glass paint from craft stores will also do the same trick, all colours and cheaper too.

Latest posts

Back