Colour Flashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavender-blue

Reaction score
I am doing loads of colourflashes at the moment.
The latest trend seems to be green.
Spring must be in the air.

Do you do many colour flashes?
or
Have you had a flash of colour in your hair?

Whats your favourite colour? Whats in and whats out??

I know these are lots of questions, but I am just curious.

Cheers xx:hug:

I only use semi's on my hair now,so if i fancy a touch of colour i user a clip in weft,that way i can change it with my mood :lol:

I have sold tonnes too, mainly in blonde and hot pink hth's x

i am doing lots of coppers, red coppers etc. Love these colours in either blonde or dark hair.
Just been through a stage of using lots of pinks and blueberry tones but moving onto deep rich tones now.

We have been doing alot of RED RED..and pink.

Just thinking how fashion colours drastically change so quickly.
It was a year ago nearly that I was being asked for green flashes loads and loads.
Peeps rarely ask for green now.

This time last year green was in. Green nail tips also.

So far this yr for me peeps seem to want blond and red oh and black.

What colour do you think will be hot this coming year? What are your most popular colours?

Elaine xxxxxxxx:hug:

we are creating sandy, biege tones running through hair, we are tending to stay away from flashes and creating more of a multi tonal effect by overlapping colour to create depth and interest, this way when the hair moves you get lots of different tones coming through.
im loving strawberry and biege through blondes and sand, caramel and ice through darker hair level 6 and up anything below a 6 and i add in deeper shades of sand/beige bronze etc to avoid the awful looking stripey effect i see so much of. soft, multi tonal and outgrown looking cuts are set to be big for spring summer.
hope this helps
xx

my hair is dark chocolate brown with caramel slices through it at the moment. looks really nice!! one of the other girls i work with (she's only 15) has just had bright blue slices!!

I've done quite a few reds and lots of blondes!

In my hair I have 2 blonde and 2 red flashes one red flash and one blonde in the front and one each at the back , and the rest of my hair is dark in colour its called "cappichino" I love the colour but get board so easy so give it a few months and it will be changed again :lol:

If i do flashes theres lots of red blocks of colour, blonde /against dark or dark /against blonde

I think the more beige/caramel and golden tones are coming back in more also

My hair is usually black but every now and then I feel like a change.
One I've had a few times is pink. I have 5-6 chunks of pink in. The only problem is being a fudge paintbox colour it washes out quickly.
I've also had purple, green and red.

what i am finding really irritating is so many clients want panels of colour-not bleach- but have tinted hair, apart from magma does anyone know how to lift tinted hair - this must be more and more of an issue with everyone having tinted hair??!!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back