Colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca whitty

Reaction score
hi there,could anyone advise me please.my client has been having foil highlights with majieche,so her colour is more of an overall blonde,v.blonde.she still wants to have highlights,but more of a natural look. i have a similar client who wanted the same look.so i put through lots of foils underneath with 7.3 and 8.3 and then hi lift and 8.3 alternatly through the top,the darker shades never really showed that much,what am i doing wrong?:confused:

Hi, I am assuming this is to cover some blonde highlights ?
if so ....
it sounds like fade , maybe the peroxide just needs lowering ,
or you could try a wella colour touch / quasi semi demi / to stain more
iykwim ,

or you could use a 6/73 instead but... first though I would do some test pieces to take away any guess work and achieve the perfect colour
:hug: hth

Maybe the hair didnt have the strength to hold the colour . try reducing the size of your blonde weaves to leave a little more natural in there . Next time it should take much better as it will have something to hang on to being lowlighted once , and as minky says 6/73 has more of a brunette tone so should hold better still .

thankyou guys,your replies are appreciated loads:hug:am not used to using wella,but will definately give them a try,x x

hi ,can i just say that i decided to go with your suggestions,and went with lots of low-lights with 6/73,which were lovely,also 7/7 and 8/7. the colour looked great,alot more natural,which is what my client wanted!thanks for your answers,love them:)xx

hi ,can i just say that i decided to go with your suggestions,and went with lots of low-lights with 6/73,which were lovely,also 7/7 and 8/7. the colour looked great,alot more natural,which is what my client wanted!thanks for your answers,love them:)xx

Hi, I am really happy it turned out good for you :)
I must say its lovely to have some feed back so thanks for letting us know
:hug: minky x

Latest posts

Back