Colour I.D?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmine

Reaction score
Hi all have any wella users had their reps talking about colour I.D?

Omg I need it now. Would make life so much easier !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361345087.269641.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361345087.269641.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 4,096
Omg I need it now. Would make life so much easier !

Is she you Allegra style from the other post? I know I did something similar tester with coppers it was a blooming nightmare.

Can't wait to use it, think it will open up the door for many to be a bit braver!

What is colour ID. Please tell

you can mix in with some of the wella products and it means you can layer shades on top of eachother of do a foil highlighted effect minus the foils! It's stops colours running into others. I'm not explaining it well!

So with the above pic-if colour I.d had been used all those colours could have been massaged together and they would still come up clean and perfect

It looks amazing you apply with a spatula and not a brush.

you can mix in with some of the wella products and it means you can layer shades on top of eachother of do a foil highlighted effect minus the foils! It's stops colours running into others. I'm not explaining it well!

So with the above pic-if colour I.d had been used all those colours could have been massaged together and they would still come up clean and perfect

It looks amazing you apply with a spatula and not a brush.

What?!!! This just gave me a major colorist turn on!!! What a genius idea!

What?!!! This just gave me a major colorist turn on!!! What a genius idea!

I know I was talking to the educator she said he does a full head foil effect without the foils-that's like a dream come true! Hopefully launching spring/summer in UK!

I know I was talking to the educator she said he does a full head foil effect without the foils-that's like a dream come true! Hopefully launching spring/summer in UK!

Well UK colonists are fabulous and get everything first! We American colorist envy your work!!! I can't wait to see what everyone posts about it. I'm sure well get it over here in a year - 6 months after you all do. :/ lol!

Well UK colonists are fabulous and get everything first! We American colorist envy your work!!! I can't wait to see what everyone posts about it. I'm sure well get it over here in a year - 6 months after you all do. :/ lol!

Colorist!!!! Not colonists!!!!! Lol

Be the envy of the us and order from the uk. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back