Colour pops/wheels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called them jump rings but they are actually hinged rings which means that they are really easy to open and close.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-HINGED...328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19c3a16f60

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351626965.135192.jpg

I get mine also from Ebay.

When I was mobile, I found the wheels flimsy and easily broke in the bag. Also like mentioned, you can't always get a good colour fade if/when you add more colours.

I now use the fans, although I'm not mobile (would do if I was mobile) which means you can move the colours around as you please, plus you can add the names of the colours on them so it's easy to see at a glance - I used a label maker on mine.

These look brilliant. Please could you say which label maker you use.

I'm mobile and I use the fan pops from Nail Delights they are really easy to use and don't take up much space in my bag!!
I wouldn't worry about wanting to change one as they are cheep enough to just do another!!

Hth x

Thanks very much for the link, these are great! I use ribbon to hold mine together at the moment but these are fab! x

My collection is coming on but I am soooo jealous of how many gelish colours you've got!!

abuqa7eb.jpg

thanks everyone. went for the fan pops and these are my colours:)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I got my wheels off eBay, quite dissapointed in them.

Very small & flimsy.

I'll be looking into the colour pop fans now!

Very small & flimsy.

All the wheels are pretty bad. Pops are definitely the way to go.

I'm just gona use them for nail art.

Going to order the colour pop fan, coz I like the idea of being able to write the colour down next to it.

Very small & flimsy.

Rita I've got colour pop fans from eBay which are fab but I've got wheels too. If you look on s2 website at their wheels which I believe you only get the 1 I found the same on eBay in a 10 pack for less than a fiver! They are really sturdy and I plan on putting them into a photo album to keep them safe from breaking. Clients can then pull them out if they want a closer look.

xxx

Rita I've got colour pop fans from eBay which are fab but I've got wheels too. If you look on s2 website at their wheels which I believe you only get the 1 I found the same on eBay in a 10 pack for less than a fiver! They are really sturdy and I plan on putting them into a photo album to keep them safe from breaking. Clients can then pull them out if they want a closer look.

xxx

I have two types of wheels, the first ones are very sturdy & difficult to break, the second ones (not my pic!) I break really easily. Mine are ones I got from eBay so I don't know if S2's are better but the weak point in the second lot just means they snap when mobile Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351842253.803562.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351842253.803562.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 172
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351842286.312609.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351842286.312609.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 171
Thank you that's a very good idea! 😃

Jess the first pic are the ones I got on eBay and are exactly same as ones s2 sell. I had some in 2nd pic and they constantly broke so I threw them away lol

xxx

The first ones looks better, 2nd ones are the ones I've got from eBay and I'm not happy with them!

The first ones looks better, 2nd ones are the ones I've got from eBay and I'm not happy with them!

If you've got the second set I'd keep them so u could try layering colours or nail art that your not sure about before you put it on your good wheels or pops.

xxx

I have the cheap colour wheels for practicing nail art / layering etc then i use colour pops and display to show the nail art and fan pops for my shellac colours but as someone has said already I don't like the screw you get with it either, i might have to order some of those rings!

I have the ones that fan out.just use colour, cure and tio x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back