Colour range for new salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
I have a new salon, we are all self employed and would like to get us all using the same colour range but really dont know who to stock, what do the rest of you use?

I use wella, but for the reds we use majicontrast, but i pay 500 a month for 25 tubes of semi and 25 tubes of permanent colour 2 bottles of bleach and 2 of all strenghts peroxide :)

i use Goldwell in my salon, but i use Matrix reds.
im about to move to mobile and im considering moving to Matrix altogether.
will be interested to hear everyones response :)

We used to use only Schwarzkopf but now mainly use Tigi Pdot, looking into also stocking Schwarzkopf's organic range of colours soon though fingers crossed :)

I use Matrix reds and blondes, and for my permanent colour Vitalitys Art. X

Our Salon changed to Matrix about 2 years ago, we get great support and the results are FAB, hair is shiny and it is the only color range we have had where no one has had a reaction, so for us it is great.

Hi, I always used to use well koleston when mobile, but I've just bought my own salon 3 months ago, and is finding that is quite restrictive and unpredictable, so have just changed to affinage, the support is brilliant and the colour chart is easy to work through, also a lot cheaper than wella
Xxx

Latest posts

Back