Colour ranges offering 100ml tubes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
I'm using a range at the minute called montibel.lo. Their a Spanish range and I've been using them for roughly a year. Before this I always used igora.

Aswel as using these I've been trialling a few different ranges that offer 100ml tubes and where permanent and semis is all one range just different developer.

Anyway I've never been 100% happy with any of these ranges. On paper they sound great especially because I'm mobile. But in reality they just don't offer the results that the pricier 60ml tubes provide.

Has anyone found a 100ml range their completely happy with or do you stick to the reliability of the 60mls?

We use affinage they are 100ml and get on really well with the colours, they have some great collections including coffee shop, gothic series and b-reds x

I tried affinage. I liked some if the colours but I wasn't blown away with the grey coverage or the smell

I use Matrix (think they're 90ml) and have always been happy with them.

I normally use loreal (50ml) but i sometimes use ion and they are 100ml x

Fudge base shades are 100ml , and the tones are 60 ml, tey are a 1 to 1.5 mix, and are a dual colouring system too.

I've never tried matrix. Might try them

Hey I use montibel.lo never came across anyone else that uses it. How do u find the colours?

How many colours do use all use when doing ombré? I have a client natural base 7 with some gold her ends are a level 10. She is wanting a subtle ombré would use do a 7 at root goin in2 an 8 then keep her level 10 for mid lengths and ends?

I use Matrix, they paintand spread really well, a little goes a long way

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back