Colour remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee5

Reaction score
Am doing a colour removing service today. Just wondering what shampoo ye all use as best for non oxidising and to ensure that is all out etc.
I'll be bringing her from a 3 home colouring overlapped to between a 4and 5. Am thinking of using colour touch in a 5 afterwards?

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Clarifying? I use any as long as its good quality, just shampoo about 5 times, really scrubbing the hair and working it in and that usually does the trick.
What make are you using, have you read the instructions? On the one i use (eraser) it says not to use a quasi, but a permanent colour after to stop it going too dark, and to use something 2 shades lighter than desired base again because it can go very dark.
So dont use a colour touch in a 5 as you will end up with base 3 hair again.

Any poo not for moisturizing works. Is the product an oil based remover or something? Then you need 1 that cuts the oil. I've never had any problems getting it out of hair & only pooed client 2x @ most.

Any poo not for moisturizing works. Is the product an oil based remover or something? Then you need 1 that cuts the oil. I've never had any problems getting it out of hair & only pooed client 2x @ most.

Hi, I'm wondering if the colour remover products available in Canada are slightly different to European ones?

Here, there are two main types, colour removers that are bleach based and remove both artificial and natural colour and colour reducers that only affect the artificial colour molecules.

The latter has several steps in the process including lots of rinsing to wash out the shattered colour molecules. That's why the OP asked about choosing a special shampoo and faerififi recommended shampooing 5 times.

Latest posts

Back