Colour removers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've now heard from two people who've used the colorB4 stuff and they are raving about it. Couldn't believe that it lifted XXL from their hair, their hair is in great condition...

Has the highstreet got something better than our colour removers???

Ive heard this too!!!
I was shopping in new look with my friend/client.... and she knows the girl that worked there and she had the xxl red, and now is a fairly nice blonde!!
My friend was like ohhh love ur hair, And explained how she wants to go from jet black to dark blonde... The girl that worked there then went on to say ''ohhh you HAVE to go to boots and buy this colourB4 stripper, theres no ammonia, or bleach or any bad stuff in it, its amazing!!''....
I was mortified, All I could do was laugh and say its alright shes having it professionally done!
xox

It's actually a similar concept to Affinage Eraser (which I love!) I have used B4 on myself after a salon disaster when staying with family and the result was good thanks to this and Goldwell Colorance. I still wouldn't ever recommend this kind of product for client use though. I also think a lot of people would have unrealistic expectations too. A lot of similar products go on about bringing back yiur natural hair colour etc forgetting that ince you put an oxidative colour on the hair the natural colour no longer exists. Yes the majority of the old colour will be gone but the undercoat will be exposed.

I have been trying to find a similar product to use in the salon but as we only use ammonia-free and naturally derived products, I think my chances of finding a natural, professional version is slim to none.

It's actually a similar concept to Affinage Eraser (which I love!) I have used B4 on myself after a salon disaster when staying with family and the result was good thanks to this and Goldwell Colorance. I still wouldn't ever recommend this kind of product for client use though. I also think a lot of people would have unrealistic expectations too. A lot of similar products go on about bringing back yiur natural hair colour etc forgetting that ince you put an oxidative colour on the hair the natural colour no longer exists. Yes the majority of the old colour will be gone but the undercoat will be exposed.

I have been trying to find a similar product to use in the salon but as we only use ammonia-free and naturally derived products, I think my chances of finding a natural, professional version is slim to none.

Just so you're aware, this thread was created back in 2011.

If you still need an answer to your question, then you may prefer to create a new thread?

Latest posts

Back