Colour ring help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare-amanda

Reaction score
I am considering changing my hair extension supplier and I have ordered quite a few samples but to be honest most of them look good but it's not until they have been worn we know how good they are,my question being do I buy 2 or 3 colour rings or do 1 cover most of the colours across the board?. Thanks xx

I am considering changing my hair extension supplier and I have ordered quite a few samples but to be honest most of them look good but it's not until they have been worn we know how good they are,my question being do I buy 2 or 3 colour rings or do 1 cover most of the colours across the board?. Thanks xx

You need a colour ring for each supplier. Generally the colours are very similar but suppliers do their own variations, ombres and mixed

Doesn't that become expensive if you have 3-4 suppliers?:/

I actually have a colour ring that I don't remember where's from!

They are always very expensive and it bugs me that I don't know who's it is.

Desirée;2112868 said:
I actually have a colour ring that I don't remember where's from!

They are always very expensive and it bugs me that I don't know who's it is.

If you post a picture someone might recognise the colours, do you have any ideas where its from to narrow it down?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I must have about 10 colour rings now its just part and parcel of the business :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back