Colour Savers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suse82

Reaction score
Anyone tried them yet? I've just received my first order. Great service and I've saved loads. Don't understand how it's so much cheaper tho?!

What is it suse? I'm intrigued

They stock wella, matrix and schwarzkopf loads cheaper than anywhere else.

Just had a look, how the hell can they afford to stay open?

I have no idea but I'm gonna make the most of it while they are haha! They must be legit as I found an ad in the hairdressing journal for them.

I have no idea but I'm gonna make the most of it while they are haha! They must be legit as I found an ad in the hairdressing journal for them.

Has all your order arrived?

Ah I know I saw a fb sponsored link the other day, I'll have a looksie now, do u normally go through a rep for your stock?

Yeah it came today double checked everything. They sell foil too and it's also a bit cheaper.

I did have a schwarzkopf rep but he has now left them and started working for Alfa parf, but I'm not keen on them. So I've just been either getting from capital or salons direct. I can't get over the difference in price just had to share it with you guys.

I'm gutted they haven't got goldwell on there those prices are really good!

They must be a fairly new company so they might add more stock later

Wow those prices are crazy!!! Is it old stock or something the colours are all in date etc, it is proper stuff and not cheap stuff in wella packaging???

It's the schwarzkopf igora royal, Vibrance and some blondme colours I bought, the boxes and tubes all looked ok, I'll have a good look at them tomorrow again just in case 😉

Let me know how you get on as I might do an order with them! Could save so much money especially being freelance!!!

Wow! They have 12/22!

Is their welloxon 1 litre? I couldn't see size at all

Do they ship to the US? I really want some UK colors :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I might email them and find out. They don't seem to have all the range though.

Latest posts

Back