Colour Savers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a good look at the boxes that the tubes are in and each box has a sticker over 2sides and then another sticker on top of that one which are all very neatly placed maybe that's why I didn't notice first time. So anyway the 'instructions for use' on the actual box there is no English then the bigger sticker placed on top of the box also had no English the 2nd small sticker does have English on it. I've attached two pics to let you see ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420806991.797080.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420807022.485756.jpg

They must be foreign then?

Yeah, I noticed. Huge bummer. They do have a few kp shades we don't have here, but the ct section in red and blonde isn't great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

They also go by the name grafton cosmetics limited so I googled that and found that they're registered in Ireland and started up in nov 2012.

Have you used the colours yet? Do you reckon even if their foreign they're still legit?!

I've had a good look at the boxes that the tubes are in and each box has a sticker over 2sides and then another sticker on top of that one which are all very neatly placed maybe that's why I didn't notice first time. So anyway the 'instructions for use' on the actual box there is no English then the bigger sticker placed on top of the box also had no English the 2nd small sticker does have English on it. I've attached two pics to let you see View attachment 80902View attachment 80903

I guess it's still okay to use them. They were just produced for a different market (hence the stickers in foreign) but manufactured from the same address. I recognized it because I live in the same street where the factory is :)

I saw the 12/22 amd got over excited aswell hahaha

Have you ever been to Julia? They have cheaper colours in there aswell but some of the tubes have holes in when i get them out!

Yeah the colours seem fine nothing wrong with them at all.

I have been looking at ordering with them I only do families hair at home now so was wondering to order with them do I need insurance and will they deliver to my house or will they only deliver to salons x

Yeah they never asked me for anything, they deliver to my house as I work from home too I've got a salon built from my garage they never asked if I was a salon owner or anything. Used more of theyre colours today with good results!! 👍

Yeah they never asked me for anything, they deliver to my house as I work from home too I've got a salon built from my garage they never asked if I was a salon owner or anything. Used more of theyre colours today with good results!! 👍

I'll be ordering from them in future, they don't have all the colours though, is there a reason for this? I mean they don't have the full wells chart x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I've no idea why they wouldn't have the full range is it just out of stock or does it just not even give you the option?

I've no idea why they wouldn't have the full range is it just out of stock or does it just not even give you the option?

In the colour touch range, I haven't actually looked through it all, it just looks very compact x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

They are missing quite a lot of the uk kp color and a lot of the red and blonde ct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is there vat ontop of the price for this place ? X

Yeah the price you see will have vat added at checkout.

I've seen you can buy colours from Ali express or dh gate so maybe that's where there getting them to make it cheaper

Last edited:
How long were you for delievery ?

2 days, I've found their customer service great so far.

Latest posts

Back