Colour Touch fans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smuff

Reaction score
OMG used CT again for the first time in years. What an absolute miracle. Better coverage than anything semi I've used for ages. The most amazing shine ever and a great fragrance. I'm sold and converted. But I would like you CT users out there to tell me about CT plus and how to use it.

I've tried every semi on the market and I can honestly say it's worth the extra pennies to get the reliability and confidence that CT has to offer.

Big big grins all round. 😀😄😀😍

Covers upto 70% grey hair mixed 1-2 like colour touch. you use 4% colour touch plus emulsion. You carnt mix colour touch plus and colour touch together. I use them a lot beautiful love them as a low light xx

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Chantelle

No you use 1.9% and 4%. Colour Touch Plus 4% is only for Colour Touch Plus...

I love colour touch , Its what I mostly use , I use it on myself , I used to use 2/8 and 4% on my natural level 7 hair and used to get an opaque blue black I now use 55/65 and get a beautiful effect because my ends are pre lifted they are brighter with a darker but still vibrant root area which I love , I find with other lines I would have to use a permenant and the semi's just to refresh

I use 4.71 ct with 1.9 I previously had copper hair and I absolutely love it never going back to permanent on my hair as im getting longer from the ct out of my colour before the copper starts showing through again compared to when I used perfect . I too love the shine and pleasant fragrance and an added bonus i can get away with using 1 tube for my own hair where as with kp I needed 2 x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

CT is longer lasting applied on dry hair but can be applied on wet too. (tends to give more shine that way)

If you haven't used them yet the mixer tones are fab too!!

oooo and on that (very rare) virgin hair client, sunlights gradually lift the hair and look SO natural.

use with double peroxide , 1.9 % for tone and vibarancy (great as a refresher) and 4% to add depth too!

Good luck and enjoy

PS if you don't use it already try wella illumina its incredible x

Best applied to wet hair; 2 reasons
1:you will use less product
2: less noticable demarcation upon regrowth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Best applied to wet hair; 2 reasons
1:you will use less product
2: less noticable demarcation upon regrowth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree I only put it on dry hair if someone wants more of an opaque finish without using a permanent so it's less damage

Can you use mix tones with CT plus? X

Can you use mix tones with CT plus? X

Sadly not. Can only mix ct plus with other ct plus colours. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love colour touch the sunlights range is gorgeous for putting in between foils when bleaching for a lovely sun kissed look

Using colour touch for the first time to break up bleached hair ( to white bleached up to white ) I've done a strand test with 6/7 and it was pretty good but not perfect so testing now with 6/73. Client has 30 % ish white at front, do I have to mix a base with the colour ?

Latest posts

Back