Colour Touch question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachwalton

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a client at the weekend who is naturally a base 9 usually has full head hi lights with 12/1 and sometimes 7/83 inbetween to break up the blonde. She wants to go ohmbre but the colour she likes is 9/17 wella for the root area and the ends toned with 10/8. I only want to use colour touch so it's going to have to be 9/01 or 9/16 my question is has anyone used the blondes in colour touch I've only ever used from base 8 and darker if I use the 9/16 will the hi lights grab all the tone or will it be safer to use 9/01 she only wants a subtle ohmbre but wants an ashy root. Thanks in advance.:confused:

Have you ever tried colour touch special mix to make your 9/17? We do that at college all the time :) my lecturer has he Wella colour masters so always gets technical lol as far as puttin it on the root.. Does the client have a natural root coming through? And what is her base shade? In general I don't have problems with using colour touch in this way however your client may find it just lifts quick quickly with out it being pre piged first? I put a 4 on my highlights and it's a 7 now but I like it the way it is :)

Her natural base is 9 she has about 2inch of regrowth just worried if use 9/16 colour touch it would grab the violet on her hi lights I don't think colour touch do a 9/17.:)

Latest posts

Back