Colour Touch Relights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyAnnMcG

Reaction score
I read that the relights red shades shouldn't be used on levels 6 or lighter bit I'm not sure if that's quite right because they're meant yo refresh magma. This info was by wella. Can anyone advise me please because what I wanted to do was prelighten then use /44 but had to use something else after reading that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-103655.png
    Screenshot_20180722-103655.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 27
I read that the relights red shades shouldn't be used on levels 6 or lighter bit I'm not sure if that's quite right because they're meant yo refresh magma. This info was by wella. Can anyone advise me please because what I wanted to do was prelighten then use /44 but had to use something else after reading that

Maybe its just because the colour will be very vibrant, ive used relights to achive those vibrant reds and violets and loved the results x

/56 on preligtened hair is amazing! A gorgeous cherry red and fades to a nice pinky red. And /86 is great to tone highlight that are still a little warm! If the hair is really light or quite sensitive I only use 1.9% instead of 4%

Latest posts

Back