Coloured tips are they popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
are coloured tips popular? and what colours do you find people ask for?

ive done a hell of a lot of white tips and also natural tips . which frankly are getting boring ! ive done glitter tips in past which i find the glitter gets everywere!

Colour French are fairly popular with my younger clients, I used to do colour french by sculpting with colour acrylic, which I still do for special designs or if its a specific colour match for an outfit. Otherwise I tend to use the colour tips which I have in 5 colours and run a special offer on them.

Sorry meant to add black is very popular, then hot pink.

Last edited:
:green:thank you !!

I am finding shellac and gelish a great alternative to actual coloured tips, I do a set of naturals and then do the gelish or shellac on top as a colour tip. It works just great and means a simple back fill and re polish (a different colour if client requires) is all that is needed .

hey presto, changable nails and no awkward tip re growth .xxxx

sorry if this sounds really thick :eek:! but what is shellac and gellish? im only a student at the moment learning x

Your best bet would be to google it or search in the search facility on here .............. honestly it is fabby but there are so many threads & posts & info on youtube CND site and in general.

Quick taster it is a Hybrid nail polish, goes on like polish dries in mins scratch smudge proof lasts 14 days .

wow thanks ! god it gets more interesting by the minute learning nails !

Do you need to be fullyed trained in shellac/gellish then? to beable to do them at home?

Latest posts

Back