Colouring around extension?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

work2hard

Reaction score
I 'm previously touched up the T section are for clients whilst there extensions are in and rinsed forwards carefully . But I have a new client with faded over processed hair now not matching her extensions wanting most of her hair being back from 7/3 to 6/3 we did the T area but she's not happy . How would you do the rest ? can u ? I m thinking even if we foil it'll be tricky to not get it on the bonds when rinsing ?

I don't completey understand what your trying to achieve from your post but I've always washed the hair normally when removing a colour or foils, as long as the colour diddnt sit on the bonds for the whole processing time I've never had an issue, you shouldn't really wash extensions upside down anyway, when I colour around extensions I usually do everything except the bonds and roots by the bonds for an all over colour (as long as the extensions are suitable to be coloured) or just foil the top section and all around the hairline, if matching up to highlighted extensions

Latest posts

Back