Colouring Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edenic

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm returning to the business after a few years away and want to update myself on colouring techniques and products.
I've tried to get onto a Wella course run by Sally's but they've now told me that it's been cancelled as Wella have no trainers in the north at the moment.
Do any of you guys know of any other courses that are being run that might be suitable?

cheers
Edenic

are you salon based? I know the fhbf (freelance hair and beauty federation) run courses and have access to hobb ,clynol and wella training - if your not a member the course fee includes membership -generally about £50 for membership and about£100 for the course

Thanks for that but I will be salon based so FHBF won't be applicable to me. I looked on their website hoping for some inspiration but nope...back to the drawing board!
Thanks anyway! :)

Edenic

If you can travel the pompadour wholesales in derby have wella courses running. they have one in october and one in november. there 1 day colour courses covering new techniques and colour correction. I regularly go on them as they are only around £30 for the day and it keeps me up-to date with the latest techniques. I think ill be going on the november course. x

Thanks for that, I was hoping for somewhere a bit closer but it's looking like I'm going to have to travel!
I may just see you in November! :biggrin:

Edenic

Latest posts

Back