Colouring with luocolours hi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlingqueen

Reaction score
Hi folks
I'm new here and could used some advise
I'm not a hairdresser but my sister trained years ago but no longer does it but pointed me in the right direction and I've learnt from her how to colour my hair
I used to use majirel magenta a lot but have decided to go darker I've tried lots of colours but none of them had any staying power even the dark brown shades
I have just used luocolours in 4.20 violet n love the colour but noticing after one week it's fading fast I have to wash my hair ever day so I know this is a factor but wanting advice on how to keep it that intense colour longer
Also as you can mix with other luocolours was wondering if I mixed with another colour would I get a rich looking colour that will last longer
Appreciate any answers

Hi
Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry but we can't and won't give technical advice to non-professionals.
We'd suggest going to a salon to get it done professionally, or going along to a training college if funds are limited.

Oh right that's funny as I have seen lots of replies to people who are not hairdressers on here so imsorry for miss understanding this forum

Oh right that's funny as I have seen lots of replies to people who are not hairdressers on here so imsorry for miss understanding this forum

No professional hairdresser on this forum, should be telling non-professionals how to do their own hair. It's a rule of the forum.

As you've found out, without training, you can't get the best from the products, you're trying to use.

We're more than happy to give professional advice to non pros... Regarding what colour you would suit, what to ask your hairdresser for, styling tips etc.

We will however NOT give advice regarding chemicals or recommend you colour your own hair. Not only have we paid thousands of pounds to train and spend lots of time and effort bettering ourselves, but hair colour is a dangerous game and you could end up in a huge mess.

We spend years learning about colour theory, its not something you can do in 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back