Colourly (It&ly) veiws???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Does anyone out there use or have used It&ly (or italy) Colourly permanent colours before? I have been using them on and off for about a year now and i still cant make my mind up if there any good??
Im not so sure there great on grey coverage but i've never had any trainning on this product so it'd just be nice to hear your views on this product.....

While im here, does anyone reomend Loreal Richesse??is it really good at covering grey hair?
Thanks for your help!!
Laura xxxxxx :)

Hello everyone,
Does anyone out there use or have used It&ly (or italy) Colourly permanent colours before? I have been using them on and off for about a year now and i still cant make my mind up if there any good??
Im not so sure there great on grey coverage but i've never had any trainning on this product so it'd just be nice to hear your views on this product.....

While im here, does anyone reomend Loreal Richesse??is it really good at covering grey hair?
Thanks for your help!!
Laura xxxxxx :)

Hi Laura,
I would get the leaflet out of the box and give them a ring about training,

about your other question
sorry I dont use Loreal richesse I use Wella ,

but someone else on here that uses Loreal may be able to help you :hug:

Hi there

L'Oreal Richesse are really nice to work with, they are runny and seem to give good coverage. They are only Quasi's though and will wash out eventually.

They cover grey really well and add high shine

Hope this helps

x

L'Oreal do a supreme for grey hair coverage, they have some really nice colours and are natural looking. Not used them myself as yet but i have the chart etc.. I just use the majirel range mainly as the grey haired clients I have prefer a natural highlighted look rather than a block colour.

Richesse is good and they do some nice colours but they do fade quickly.

Thank you guys that does help as i didnt know richesse was only a quassi!!!!my hairdresser friend told me they were the best grey coverage she'd used but didnt say they werent permanent!!!close call, thank you!! xx

Latest posts

Back