Quantcast

Colours for layering Shellac please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Tropix

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you give me your advice on some colours in shellac which will layer to add to my range.

I am just starting up and would love your help many thanks. :rolleyes:

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you give me your advice on some colours in shellac which will layer to add to my range.

I am just starting up and would love your help many thanks. :rolleyes:
Hello & welcome to the forum [emoji179] I too am just starting out, recently trained with Shellac. It's a fab system, I would suggest maybe search on here 'shellac layering' & there's bound to be lots of info. I'm interested too to find out. [emoji12]

Maybe put in the colours you have into the search. That might help. Also YouTube Shellac layering.

To be fair I'm just concentrating on my technique & about to go on the Shellac Art & Style next month. Very early days for me.

But all the best. [emoji106]

SiennaKate

Reaction score
There are so many colours that you can layer!
And even better with the edition of CND additives, pigments, glitter and foils.

There is a great video on youtube by LiverpoolLashes on Shellac layering...its a couple of years old, so some colours discontinued but you will get the general idea.
I can't seem to upload the link, but just have a search and it will come up.

Tropix

Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum [emoji179] I too am just starting out, recently trained with Shellac. It's a fab system, I would suggest maybe search on here 'shellac layering' & there's bound to be lots of info. I'm interested too to find out. [emoji12]

Maybe put in the colours you have into the search. That might help. Also YouTube Shellac layering.

To be fair I'm just concentrating on my technique & about to go on the Shellac Art & Style next month. Very early days for me.

But all the best. [emoji106]

Thanks for that I am doing my shellac training this week then I guess it will take a bit of time to perfect it and get a customer base. I am very interested in the Art and Style course would you let me know how you get on good luck with it.
Best regards:)

Tropix

Reaction score
There are so many colours that you can layer!
And even better with the edition of CND additives, pigments, glitter and foils.

There is a great video on youtube by LiverpoolLashes on Shellac layering...its a couple of years old, so some colours discontinued but you will get the general idea.
I can't seem to upload the link, but just have a search and it will come up.
Thank you for that information have found Liverpool Lashes.
I am very interested in the additives they look so much fun will buy some to try when I go for my training .

Many thanks for your help :p

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Thanks for that I am doing my shellac training this week then I guess it will take a bit of time to perfect it and get a customer base. I am very interested in the Art and Style course would you let me know how you get on good luck with it.
Best regards:)
Thank you - I will let you know how I get on. It's a painful process for me at the mo! You'll love the training. [emoji179]

Latest posts