Comedones in an awkward place!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffydreams

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is a question I have never been asked before.

One of my regular clients who comes to me for Spray Tans asked me a question today. She has lots of comedones on the underside of her breasts and some pustules. (Which she showed me)

She asked me if there are any treatments that can get rid of these apart from the old squeezing technique which I imagine would be very painful in that area!

I feel for her because she is quite embarrassed and only plucked up the courage to ask me today after months of being a regular client.

I told her that I would research treatments available and get back to her asap so any help would be great.

I get them too as I am very chesty and even when I'm not warm, I'm always sweaty there no matter what. Even in the dead of winter. In the mornings I use an anti-fungal liquid that I swipe under and between because I had an occurence of tinea versicolor once (brown rash caused by an overgrowth of fungus from sweat) and then after it dries, I spread baby powder. When I wash my face every night in the shower, I extend my wash down onto and under my chest. I use a medical-grade acne line with salicylic and glycolic acid. Then I put more baby powder on.

I also make sure to never wear the same bra for more than a few days without washing. Bacteria lives in the fabric and you just keep putting it back on.

hth!

Latest posts

Back