Comfortable arrangement for pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
Hi geeks im wondering what arrangements everyone has for pedicures. At the moment I sit on the floor and my client puts their feet on a stool. I did order the pedicure stool but it never arrived so im just thinking should I reorder it or should I go for a pedicure chair? I have seen folding pedicure chairs which I thought would be quite good. I dont have much space I work from a summerhouse its a 8x8 so with my manicure table not much room left. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have started to have the client in my beauty bed and I am sitting at the end of the bed. I have my heated blanket on also so they are nice and warm!

What about a leg rest? When I did my man/ped conversion they had a pedicure chair that had a leg rest but I have just bought the rest on its on (£20 approx) and as you can adjust height it's great and then you can sit on chair without clients leg on you and client more comfortable too?

I have started to have the client in my beauty bed and I am sitting at the end of the bed. I have my heated blanket on also so they are nice and warm!

So how do you do them on a bed when do you soak there feet and scrub etc. if on a bed??? Queues thanks

I've went from a throne whirlpool style chair to a footsie spa and a leather lasting recliner that swivels, rocks and reclines. I've had to completely revamp my pedicure to make it more streamline but all and all I'm very pleased.

Here is a picture what my chair looks like only not a fabric like the one shown

Sent from my VS980 4G using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400375066247.jpg
    1400375066247.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 277
I have the client lying on the beauty bed and I sit at the end. It's the comfiest way for both client and therapist. Xx

What about a leg rest? When I did my man/ped conversion they had a pedicure chair that had a leg rest but I have just bought the rest on its on (£20 approx) and as you can adjust height it's great and then you can sit on chair without clients leg on you and client more comfortable too?

Where did you buy yours? Thanks :)

I got of from eBay :)

I just got the rest on its own but there's all different ones variety of prices. I don't have space for the full chair with rest do thought with just the rest the client could sit on chair/sofa and I could sit on chair and not having feet on your knees trying to do everything much more comfortable for everyone 👍

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141104181912

Foot scrub/soak with client on a chair, move them to the beauty couch to lie down for the rest.

I bought the pedicure stool from eBay as well. I dont have much room plus it was a lot cheaper :) hopefully it comes through soon as its breaking my back sitting on the floor :) xxx

I have a separate pedicure area with armchairs for the client, I sit on a foot stool.
Super duper comfy for the client :)

With this lovely weather we're having I'm doing more pedicures than manicures and I'm finding that it's really affecting my lower back. I'm mobile so take a small foldable stool with me. The leg rests that you use - are they heavy - would they be suitable for a mobile therapist? :) x

I don't think the stools would be that heavy im hoping mine comes through today. My back isnt that great anyway so sitting on the floor is not going to be doing any favours. I was £25 for mine inc delivery. Im hoping its going to help. Xxx

Latest posts

Back