Comfy Client Chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat Tov

Reaction score
Hi Ladies & Gents, Do any of you know of a company you could recommend for purchasing nail bar - client chairs from? Looking for a comfy client chair as we all know this is one of the most important things to providing a good service. Look forward to your replies :hug:

What about a nice office type swivel chair? They sell some in argos and wont break the bank and they are comfy. you dont always have to have arms on them. I use a similar one in the salon and it even reclines a little, which is ok as long as they swivel slightly to the side or their hand gets pulled away. The clients love that cos its really relaxing. Especially for manis.

Thanks Tamimac. I'm looking for something a bit special. It's for work. We are opening a Health Spa in one of our hotels and a nail bar is going to be part of it. I've been asked to source some options for client chairs?? Would have prefered looking for the actual bar but hey ho ;) I see beauty express have advertised a support stool? These look comfy and offer a back support. Has anyone got one and are they any good?

Ah right gotcha. No not sure where you can get the right sort of chair. EBAY? They have most things. maybe the others will know.

Have a look in the new ikea book they ahve some lovley looking comfy chairs and very up market looking as well. youc an get different covers accordingly as well.
HTH

Latest posts

Back