comission query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Hi, my beauty threapist has been with me for 6 months. We have been trying to build up the business. As an incentive while the beauty side of it builds up I have said that she only has to take twice her basic and then 25% over that for comission. I have just introduced a new machine which has cost a fortune and I've not paid for it yet. Well I am trying to get clients in so I am doing a really good special offer for the first treatment and then try to sell them a course of 10, pay for 9 so one is free. She has just sold one course today after 6 weeks of practicaly giving a facial away. The course is £315 she wants to know if that is going on her figures for this week! I was thinking that it should go on to her takings on a weekly basis as she will be doing the treatments twice a week, bearing in mind that i have not paid for the machine yet, in fact I am paying interest on the 1,500 that is left owing on it. what are your opinions? Thanks

Latest posts

Back