Commission % Q

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

What is the average commission split between a hairdressing salon owner & self employed nail tech supplying all products & equip?? I have been offered 20/80, is this about average??

Thanks,
Jade

This has been covered many times on this site and the general feeling seemed to be 25% rent is about average when you`re supplying all your own products

Thanks for the speedy response!!

Sorry to ask if it has already been asked but this is the first time I've been on here.

Jade

Pinkies! said:
Thanks for the speedy response!!

Sorry to ask if it has already been asked but this is the first time I've been on here.

Jade
Ahhh bless ya.........
Welcome to the board Hun.........!!!!! and so say all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a cool search button, if you have a question type in a keyword in the search link and it might give you loads of answers..........
If you still can't find it, do an advanced search..............
If still no luck, post it on the board..........
I rather answer one question 100 times then have you going round in circles and getting no answers..............
So Welcome again and enjoy the board and all it's perks !!!!!

Hi Jade,
I didn`t want to sound offensive. Like Ruth, I would rather answer the same question over and over rather than see someone go round in circles looking for the answer. I`ve done that myself with the old search facility so I know what it can be like
Welcome to the board BTW and don`t let it put you off asking questions again, we`re all here and more than prepared to help if we can (and there is always someone that can)

Debs said:
Hi Jade,
I didn`t want to sound offensive. Like Ruth, I would rather answer the same question over and over rather than see someone go round in circles looking for the answer. I`ve done that myself with the old search facility so I know what it can be like
Welcome to the board BTW and don`t let it put you off asking questions again, we`re all here and more than prepared to help if we can (and there is always someone that can)
Oh no, don't be daft, I didn't think anything off it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back