Commission

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molemaid

Reaction score
I have just opened a new salon and my first new recruit is about to start work. She is a self employed nail technician and i want to offer her commission of products sold but i dont know what is the going rate can anyone help?

Many thanks x

Hello

I can only go on what I received at other places: 8-10%

I was employed not self employed so not sure if that makes a difference?

Hth x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thats great thanks for that, i did have 10% in my head from somewhere else so that adds up.

Thanks again xx

We always done 5% and they got their commission monthly. Some products you barely make 15% profit so should vary depending on brand maybe. Hope this helps :)

While in retail our bonus was a % of monthly takings as an incentive to sell sell sell.
That % was a massive..... 0.01%
Yes, really less than 1%. Most months I took home around £150 in bonus's from that, the second highest of the company, in one of the smallest stores. I was surpassed by someone in the flagship London store.
Xoxo

hi can I ask, I am an employee so get an hourly wage but also get 10% commission. my boss takes VAT from my commission is this right? does anyone else have this? thanks

Latest posts

Back