Company to deliver flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi

As the title says really - looking for a company to deliver flyers as I realise trying to do it myself is not gonna work!

I think I saw a geek on here said they know a company who charged £30 quid per 1000?

Thanks

x

I don't know a company but don't you know any school kids or someone looking for a bit of extra cash ?? Or even someone to do it in return for treatment? X

I've been out today with my partner, I have 3 blisters! And we only did 150 each.

School kids is a good idea, but are likely to be dumped unless you know them. Can you do them in the evenings?

Hi

As the title says really - looking for a company to deliver flyers as I realise trying to do it myself is not gonna work!

I think I saw a geek on here said they know a company who charged £30 quid per 1000?

Thanks

x

Do you have a free local paper you could contact as they will usually distribute leaflets with their paper for a fee. Royal mail do it as well, may be worth a looking into x

Thanks guys - Ill look into the above! :)

x

Latest posts

Back