Competition Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hello all

I am a bit of a newbie and would like some information on competitions if there is anyone out there who could give me advice.

I am thinking of entering the British Beauty newcomers category competition at the NEC next month and just wondered what was involved? What I would like to know is what happens at the end of the competition? Do the judges take the models away and look at the hands? What happens if you are lucky enough to win etc etc? I read the article in Scratch this month about competitions and would like any other nail techs advice as to some good things to remember and what you should and shouldnt do?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Em

eob said:
Hello all

I am a bit of a newbie and would like some information on competitions if there is anyone out there who could give me advice.

I am thinking of entering the British Beauty newcomers category competition at the NEC next month and just wondered what was involved? What I would like to know is what happens at the end of the competition? Do the judges take the models away and look at the hands? What happens if you are lucky enough to win etc etc? I read the article in Scratch this month about competitions and would like any other nail techs advice as to some good things to remember and what you should and shouldnt do?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Em

Hi em

I was going to enter this competition but sadly now i think i will be waiting for olympia in march to do my first comp :cry:

You have 2 1/2 hours to do a full set left hand french right hand painted in a cream red polish. When you have finished you leave the competition area and your model then gets judged.

You can now pre register for the comp and get a copy of the rules and regulations.

hope this helps i'm sure some of the others will add to this ;)

hiya em
if u use the search facility & enter nail compititions u will see what myself & others have said.
liza xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back