competition excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
hi all you compers out there!

just to let you all know i wont be able to compete at excell, much to my dissapointment :cry:

i will be working backstage at paris fashion week with the CND team and wont be back till mon morn.

ive got the awards mon night, so at least it will give me a chance to get ready in peace, not like last yr, when i had to get ready in the ladies upstairs at the platinum suite:eek:

as i was competing i didnt have the chance to go home in time, mind you, i had the ladies all to my self, and it was huge, much better than my bedroom at home!

so, wishing you all the very best of luck, go girls!!!

liza xxx

Hey Liza - Oh to be in demand! We'll miss you on the comp scene but hopefully you'll pick up a nice award at the ceremony on Monday night. Good luck!:hug:

Sounds like you have a fab time ahead....and a very good heads up for those competing in your division.....as in you won't be there lol!

Hope you have a great time in Paris.

Enjoy Paris, also wishing you all the best for the awards, you were a great comp neighbour for me at excel last year, it was my first comp outside manchester and you were a great inspiration :hug: xx

thanks guys
and looby, it was a pleasure to be your neighbour! comping has got me to where i am today skill wise, so carry on comping!
xx

Latest posts

Back