Competitors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
How do you deal with people ringing up for prices when clearly they are competitors?
This happened today and once last week.:irked:

I get those occasionally. They are pretty obvious because they ask too many technical questions. Although I suppose I can't be absolutely sure they are not just a very savvy potential client.

Personally I just tell them the price. I sometimes ask what salon they are calling from - that usually floors them:lol:.

Don't worry about it, most of us did it when we first started, how else could we all find out the going rate in our areas?

Simple .......run your own race and feel secure in what you are doing and what you are providing

Thank you, thats what I do. I am confident of my product and services. So shouldn't worry :|

I have most local salons numbers stored in my phone so I know when they call up, I just direct them to my website. Had the owner of one walk in and start bombarding me with questions in the middle of a bridal party few weeks back, she must not have recognised me from a while back and was pretty floored when I greeted her by her name and asked her to make an appointment if she desperately needed to talk to me ^.^

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back