Complaining Customer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pleased you stood your ground, you have to think that it was well worth it, least she knows you aren't a pushover. Will make her think twice about trying it on again :)

I think the basic rule of thumb is if the client doesn't show you the nails, you no longer have any responsibility for them.

Look at it this way: if you bought a dress and wanted the store to refund the money but you refused to show them the dress, what do you think they'd say? You know what they'd say.

If a client ever does this to you again, you'll know what to do.

i never give refunds after all you know you can do your job properly. i always believe if they have a complaint they need to come and show me the nails at the time of the problem not after they have taken them all off otherwise there is nothing i can do about it. if that was me i would state without seeing the nails there is nothing i can do about it and if she comes and shows you them you can fix them for her. however she sounds a bit of a strange one so would probably damage them herself. dont give in and give her a refund

Never give a full refund unless you no that you are in the wrong. Sounds like she is trying it on, you need to see them for yourself before offering any sort of money back, and if you give heh anything, go round to see that they have gone or remove them yourself.
She might have wanted them for a night out at the weekend, they might have been fine and she is trying to get a free full set, don't give in hun and keep confident.

Kayleigh x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy
I totally agree with you here. If you refund your more or less claiming blame. This has 'con artist' written all over it. I would get back to her and say that if you can come and look at her nails and find that they have not been put on correctly or even removed. You will give her a full refund. Baring in mind however that times running out so give her a time frame, say before tomorrow eve?

I wouldn't be surprised if she still has them on but wants money back and is just chancing it! Since she won't let you see them i'd be very suspicious! x

Right im clueless with what to do as this is the 1st time its happened to me!!

i did a womans nails as she wanted them done for her birthday night out, only charged her £20 for full set as it was a birthday package, she texted me that morning at 3 in the morning!! saying that the gel is lifting off the white tip, she kept texting and texting, i replied saying ill come and have a look and re do them for free but she said that she wants her money back instead.
i went away for the weekend so couldnt do anything about it i said id sort it when i get back (Now) but during when i was away she said shes had to take them all off as they looked horrible? but ive just texted her asking if they are all off and will want another picture to see if they are but she says ive already had a picture (before i went away) and she says that there not off, so i picked her up on that saying that she said she took them off and shes just replied that she was in the process of that but it was hurting to much.
yet she wont send me another picture and shes telling me to just put the money through her door
what am i meant to do? i thought about giving her some money back but not all as shes still got them on and i have offered to re do them for free, Helppp!!!

Sounds like she is trying to pull a fast one!

I would say unless she at least gives you the opportunity to see what is going on and correct it you are not willing to refund her as you're offering to fix it for no extra cost. If she has pulled them off then you are not willing to take the matter any further and you cannot be held responsible for the condition of her nails.

I always try to go by the rule that if they are genuinely upset about their enhancements they would want it correcting so they could have the nice nails they paid for. If they are just some d*ck head who wants a free set of nails for a night out, they will not even give you the opportunity to correct them as they have prob already pulled them off or fell over when they were tanked up and broken 2 or 3!!
Stand your ground hon x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back