completely deflated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aint read all the thread here flower, but if you wernt getting repeated clients, are you sure you were doing the nails right in the first place, (were they getting lifting etc) were the clients happy, etc etc etc - sorry to sound soo naff, but i had this crap going on when i first started out -and as they say - it only takes 1 to spread a bad word. sorry if i came over as nasty - i wasnt trying to be, just something to look at

hugs to you flower for WANTING TO RECTIFY IT

"few that did come back there nails were still in good condition, no alot of lifting, no discouloration, no cracks nothing. So I'm stumped as to why people werent coming back" I'm always nice to my clients, never sit and bitch about anyone, and am generally interested in what they have to say, so still no idea had a new client book today thou yipee lol x

Keep going Sarah!! You can do it!! It's early days still!!
Good luck xxx

"few that did come back there nails were still in good condition, no alot of lifting, no discouloration, no cracks nothing. So I'm stumped as to why people werent coming back" I'm always nice to my clients, never sit and bitch about anyone, and am generally interested in what they have to say, so still no idea had a new client book today thou yipee lol x

Just a thought - do you make sure all your clients book in for their infill/re-balance before they leave the salon when having their main set done?

If you ask then to do that you will get a better idea of why they are not coming back.

Hi *sarah* ,have you done any training other than the foundation course ?

Latest posts

Back