Concealer for freckles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_lee110788

Reaction score
I have a bride booked in next month who wants all of her quite dark freckles covered. She had a trial last week and the one i use hardly covered at all (sleek) also a good finishing powder?

Theres a foundation called dermacol. I'm not too sure what its like, but i think its full coverage. Maybe try that that :)

Ive just googled it and its so cheap! Its putting me off lol! Im going to order it anyway to try out thanks!

They have videos and reviews on youtube. Hope it works for your client :)

I use Dermacol and love it. My daughter and my friends have all bought it as well now.
I've currently have Estée Lauder, Becca x 2, Urban Decay, and several others but Dermacol is my favourite and you need such a tiny amount it lasts forever!

Last edited:
Ive ordered it, cant wait to try it!

Where do you order dermacol from? :)

I use Dermacol and love it. My daughter and my friends have all bought it as well now.
I've currently have Estée Lauder, Becca x 2, Urban Decay, and several others but Dermacol is my favourite and you need such a tiny amount it lasts forever!

That's really interesting to hear. I've seen so many ads for it on Facebook but it seemed so cheap I was a bit sceptical, so it's good to hear it really is as good as they claim! Can I ask where you buy yours from?

Latest posts

Back