Concealer recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jump on an old thread. Don't want to make a new one lol does anyone recommend a concealer palette ?
Had anyone tried the Morphe one ? X

I quite like the MUFE ones but since I started using the RCMA foundations I don't often need concealer in general as they are so pigmented. I always use NARS creamy concealer for under the eye.

I quite like the MUFE ones but since I started using the RCMA foundations I don't often need concealer in general as they are so pigmented. I always use NARS creamy concealer for under the eye.

Thanks, it isn't Cakey around the eyes is it ? Just noticed some high coverage foundations can be quite drying + turn Cakey. I will deffo be trying the RCMA though, heard good things where's best to get it from please ? X

I don't find NARS cakey as long as you don't use too much of it. You can get RCMA from Love Make-up or Camera Ready Cosmetics, it is totally awesome!

I've been using the Nars one for a while now and I don't find it cakey at all. It's lovely. I will be getting some more shades for my kit at some point.

Latest posts

Back