Confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessClaire

Reaction score
hi i posted a thread last week about the trade test just to let you guys know i got the job :) thanks for your kind words. My next question is would you recommend doing level 3 one night a week as soon as you come out of college doing level 2 or should i wait a year or so for more experience. for you all that have done level 3 did you do it straight away or wait. thanks :lol:

did mine straight after level 2 well done on the job and good luck to your future sucess

thanks :) do you wish you had of waited for more experience or do you think you managed ok? im just worried incase i struggle with it because my lecturer makes it out to be very in depth.

I did my level 3 straight after level 2 as did most of my classmates. I think you will be best off going straight back into it you will be fine because you will be getting loads of experience at work anyway.

I did my level 3 straight after level 2 as did most of my classmates. I think you will be best off going straight back into it you will be fine because you will be getting loads of experience at work anyway.

I agree with working in the salon you will have plenty of experience as you go along

Do your level 3 as soon as you possibly can, especially if you get government funding because of your age. Plus it will help you a huge amount in your salon job.

hi. im currently doing level 2 at the min. i finish in 2 weeks time. i am going to go in level 3 hair in september to get more experience as you will learn more in level 3. it will be experience for you in the salon that you are in. i would do it soon as you can.

chelsea x

The answers you've had are very interesting, as I've just completed my level 2, and our tutor advised that we work in industry for a couple of years then do the level 3. Interesting thread, thanks for posting!

Latest posts

Back